Today I have been busy with completely different things. Nevertheless I still found some time to make preparations for the cut-offs amongst other things. I determined the pivoting point for the cut-offs. I also made blocks as a ‘stop’ for the thrust levers.

On both the front stops as the down position of the cut-offs will come a microswitch to be able to determine its position. It may be possible that the microswitch for the cut-offs will also have to be placed on a small block depending on the distance between the panel and the strip. I will also glue some carpetting againts the stops for the thrust levers to dampen the sound (and feeling) when they touch. I will have to take this thickness into account when placing the blocks against the panels.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *