Today I have been busy to finish the thrust levers and reversers as far as possible. First I assembled everything (as far as necessary) to be able to measure the distances. I need this to calculate in what angles I have to bent the aluminum strips for the reversers.
After this I guided the wires of the thrust levers through the holes and screwed everything together. Wires that are pushed into a groove have the habit of coming out again. To prevent this I twisted the wires a little. This makes them stay where I want them to stay.
After assembling the aluminum strips things are going to look good. During this assembling I noticed that I had swapped the knobs on the handles. This corrupts the wiring schedule I had made (black left and red right). No problemo, just document it and remember it during the connection to the interface.