Thair

Finally flying again

The re-installation came with quite some troubles. After everything was installed again it appeared that Windows had created a partition table with which Windows couldn’t work. So I had to de-install everything (to preserve the licenses) and start all over again. It took some time but it finally worked out well.

I used my flowlist to see if everything was working as it should. I ran into a couple of ‘problems’ of which the majority was quickly solved. I made a test flight from EHRD to EGLL what was fun after such a long time. The next step will be to finish the script, in which a lot of sounds are controlled, to make the flying experience even bigger and also make drawings for the remainder of the cockpit (top and both movable sidepanels) so you can’t see anything from the room anymore.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *