Today I adjusted the IP-addresses within a lot of configuration files. After that I updated ProSim to the latest version (1.56) and tried the sim. Nothing was operational. I had to change the USB port numbers within SIOC. Most of the switches and annunciator were operational after that. During the startup of the sim quite a lot of alarms sounded. I just cut the power to most of the speakersets.
I decided to take off to see what else was not operational. The EFIS was not recognized and also a big part of the MCP and I noticed several other items that need “some” attention, but it is a renewed start anyway. First I have to find solutions to the problems found and then I can upgrade to ProSim version 2.