The past few days I have been busy with the new power distribution. With the CNC machine I made several prints from one sided copper plated pertinax. I drilled holes for wires and connector blocks and routed seperations between these connectors. Then I measured the length for each wire, cut them to size and soldered them onto the various prints. I sticked foamtape against the back and cut out a hole for the solderings.
The next step is to put another layer of foamtape on each back so the solderings hardly protrude and then fasten them in the cockpit. After all the wires are connected to these prints and the old connector blocks are removed, the wires from the power supply can be soldered to the central print and after sticking two layers of foamtape on that central print it can be fastened. Then a final check if everything works out OK.